INS ILLA DELS BANYOLS PROCEDURE FOR THE APPROVAL AND MONITORING OF INTER-INSTITUTIONAL AGREEMENTS FOR STUDY AND TEACHING MOBILITY
Inter-institutional agreements are established between Programme or Partner countries primarily to facilitate student mobility. Provision in the agreement may also be made for teaching staff mobility. The bilateral agreement indicates mobility numbers per academic year, recommended language skills, calendar and information on grading systems, visa, insurance and housing.
The Erasmus+ Programme provides the following types of agreements:
- Inter-institutional agreement between Programme countries: Student and staff mobility
- Inter-institutional agreement between Programme and Partner countries: Student and staff mobility
- Learning agreement: Student mobility for studies
- Learning agreement: Student mobility for traineeships
- Mobility agreement: Staff mobility for teaching
- Mobility agreement: Staff mobility for training
INS Illa dels Banyols’ procedure for selecting receiving institutions:
- Adequacy of professional families compared to those offered by our centre
- Equivalence of training levels between cycles object exchange (skills)
- Equivalence between the academic load (ECTS) of materials in exchange
- Possible adaptation of studies or professional skills included in the catalogue of the host institution
Before student mobility, the Mobility Coordinator will contact the host to gather information on procedures, conditions, locations available, accommodation, and other details. All proposed inter-institutional agreements between Programme or Partner countries will be approved by the International Mobility Office, then directly managed by the Mobility Coordinator, and finally signed by the Principal of the High Education Institution INS Illa dels Banyols.
INS Illa dels Banyols’ procedure for selecting mobile participants:
After approving the agreement all applications will be assessed by the International Mobility Office, exclusively on the basis of the following set of criteria, in compliance with the principle of transparency and equal treatment, undertaken as follows:
- Study and exam results
- Specific requirements for language skills
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
Only candidates fulfilling the established selection criteria should be included on the main and/or reserve lists. The Pedagogic Director, along with the Mobility Coordinator and Languages Department, will manage the administrative data as well as the educational components and language competence.